1-hour Mini-oral Flash
On May 25th, ACS (the audio/visual provider for ECCMID) will send out an email to all presenters for abstracts accepted to be included in a mini-oral flash sessions to invite them to record their presentations.
In order to be ready to record your presentation, we ask that you create your profile, login and schedule your recording time slot before 7 June 2021.
As you prepare for your presentation, please be aware that we have PowerPoint templates available as well as graphics for sharing preferences. You can find these resources here
- Create a login profile in the online system via: https://assistedrecording.acsaudiovisual.com/password/reset
- Please be sure to input the same email address in this step that is associated with your authorship and ECCMID registration, as this is the identifying credential.
- Once you have created your profile, you can login via https://assistedrecording.acsaudiovisual.com/login
- Please book a time slot in the digital agenda to schedule your time slot for the recording of your presentation.
- Timeslots for the recording of your presentation can be scheduled between 14 and 25 June 2021 between the hours of 07:00 and 19:00 CEST. Changes to the slides will not be possible after the recording.
- Before your recording starts please upload your presentation via the "Assisted Recording" webpage via the button "upload a presentation". This can be done up to 5 minutes before the recording.
- Log in to the "Assisted Recording" webpage again at the specified date and time for your recording where the ACS staff will assist in the recording process.
- Log in to the "Assisted Recording" webpage via: https://assistedrecording.acsaudiovisual.com/login
- Scroll down to the chat box and make yourself known to the administrators there by saying hello
- Via the chat box, you will receive the link to connect you with the recording technician and the recording station.
- Kindly note that recordings must run on time. Any that exceed that allocated time will unfortunately have to be stopped once the time limit has been reached, even if the presentation has not been completed.
- For 1 hour mini oral flashsessions, the presenting author will have 4 minutes of presentation time. It is recommend to prepare a maximum of 3 slides.
- We advise to use a wired internet connection since those are more reliable than WiFi
- Firewalls and Anti-virus software might block certain ports or functions that we need to communicate with, so please make sure you are not behind a secured firewall.
- Changes to your slides can be made up to 5 minutes before the recording, however after the recording is done, no more changes to the presentation can be made.
- Talks must be within the allocated time. Presentations that reach the time limit will be stopped whether or not the presentation is done.