Use of ESCMID Logos
Use of Logos
- The use of the ESCMID societal logo is strictly forbidden.
- The use of the ECCMID name and/or logo is strictly subject to approval by ESCMID. Any request to use the ECCMID name and/or logo should be directed to eccmidexpo[at]escmid.org.
- The ECCMID logo should not be used for any commercial purposes.
- Upon purchase and full payment of a congress item such as exhibition space, integrated symposium or other sponsorship item, companies are permitted to receive the congress logo from ESCMID (Upon receipt of the logo, companies may use the logo in order to inform their stakeholders of their participation at ECCMID).
- ESCMID reserves the exclusive right to share the logo upon its discretion in addition to the above.
- ECCMID logos that have been transferred to companies by an entity other than ESCMID should not be used.
- The congress logo may be used in order to promote companies’ activities during the congress only, and shall not be used for the promotion of products, such as medications or medical devices.
- The ECCMID logo cannot be modified, changed and/or combined with any other design elements, logos or text.